Experiment Starter Kit
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- You’ll kickstart their scientific thinking with this Starter Kit as it will teach them all about the fundamentals of science from including aviation to seesaws.
- As there are so many pieces, there’s plenty to invent without having to repeat your experiments - what will your imagination build?
- With plenty of designs, this set is for curious little minds that want to see how a windmill works or how a furry fox sits.
Experiment Starter Kit
- PLENTY OF PIECES: This set includes an array of blocks that can interlock with each other using screws and nuts. Plus, there are wheels and tiny tools that can be used to aid assembly.
- MADE FOR SMALL HANDS: All components and tools are designed with safe, round edges that are ideal for little hands.
- COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER SETS: This pack is also compatible with other Junior Inventor sets so you can improve your existing experiments.
- GET INSPIRED: This set comes with hint cards that give you tips and tricks to build a seesaw, balance bike, windmill, plane and even a fox.
- S.T.E.A.M DEVELOPMENT: This set encourages your child’s development in various Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math skills. And its multiple configurations will help nurture young imaginations.
- INSTRUCTION APP: To help your junior inventor get a head start, download the Junior Inventor app with easy-to-read instructions so all your experiments can be set up with ease.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email email@example.com with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products