Colour Mix Painting
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Color mixing provides endless discoveries
- A paint-filled kit of fun and creativity
- Includes six colour mixing-based activities to complete
Colouring-based activities are a perfect way to not only encourage creativity but to also help develop fine motor skills as children hold colouring utensils.
Enter the relaxing world of painting
The soothing process of painting is interesting to young children. The pleasant feeling of painting over and over, using two brushes or their fingers, is important to them.
Aiding cognitive development
Art is a perfect way to incorporate concepts such as mark-making, mixing colours and following instructions, which all help their development.
Guide their socialising skills
Creative activities, like painting, are a great way to ask children 'what-if' and 'why' questions to guide them through their thought processes.
Colour Mix Painting
- FUELLING THEIR CREATIVITY: Painting is great for encouraging creative thinking and imagination as well as developing storytelling and language skills.
- PLENTY OF PIECES: This set includes three 60 ml tubes of paint, one palette, one colour wheel, three brushes, one A3 activity album and one binder clip.
- EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES: The 8-page album contains 6 activities about mixing primary colours and the concept of warm and cold colours.
- IDEAL FOR DEVELOPMENT: Picking up, holding and using the brushes helps develop fine motor skills.
- PERFECT WITH HAPE EASEL: This set can be used alongside the Hape easel for an extra artistic touch.
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products