City Train Bucket Set
ready for dispatch in 1-3 workdays
- Includes a bucket with a picture of a city which can be used for storage or part of the track
- This set will encourage role play and storytelling to help develop teamwork and social skills
Chug-along on a new adventure
Perfect for free play
Free play lets a child discover the world in a way that suits them. Being free to choose what and how they play is ideal for boosting children’s creativity and problem-solving skills.
Build the ultimate railway
Our painted storage boxes can be included when building the track, not only to extend the railway, but also to create a more involved and imaginative play experience that children will love.
A key social tool
Building railways is brilliant for teamwork and providing many hours of quality fun and imaginative play for your little conductor and their friends.
Ideal for their development
Playing with the trains and railway tracks helps develop fine motor skills as children grip, push, pull and connect the pieces together.
City Train Bucket Set
- ULTIMATE RAILWAY EXPERIENCE: This multi-level playset is the ultimate wooden railway experience. It will entertain and provide many hours of quality fun and imaginative play for your little one and their friends.
- IMPROVES SOCIAL SKILLS: Great for encouraging imaginative play, creativity and teamwork.
- AIDS DEVELOPMENT: Train sets help develop oral as well as organisational skills.
- PLENTY OF PIECES: The set includes: 2 S-shaped plastic rails, 2 Y-shaped rails, 7 small and 1 large curved rails, 1 long and 3 short straight rail, a rising rail part, a bridge, 5 supporting pillars, a train station, 3 trees, 2 bushes, a taxi, a chair, a grey plastic rail, 2 traffic signs, a tool rack with 6 tools, a driver, a passenger and 3 train wagons
We only deliver within the United Kingdom. The delivery time is usually 2-5 workdays.
Delivery is free for all Mainland UK orders £40 and over. Postage for orders under £40 is £2.95.
Delivery is free for Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands and The Isle of Man on orders over £100. Postage for orders under £100 is £19.95.
Please note that any orders placed after 21st December will be dispatched from 4th January 2023.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
Your payment will be recorded in the system immediately so that your order reaches you as quickly as possible.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the “Regulations”), if you are contracting with us as a consumer either online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract (order) at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you received the goods.
If you wish to return an item, please contact our Customer Services team on 0116 478 5230 or email email@example.com with your full name, order number, address, telephone number and the date on which your order was placed/received. We will contact you to confirm we have received notification of your wish to cancel. As soon as we have received the return, we will credit the corresponding amount to your original form of payment within 14 days.
For further information see our FAQ
Discover more popular products